We have a very proud history dating back to our establishment in 1957 along with the formation of the Ku-ring-gai and District Soccer Assocation (KDSA). Founding members of KDSA were, among others, Jim Thompson, Tom Cogswell and Ted Whitehouse.
We are one of five foundation clubs that participated in an inaugural Under 12 competition. Then known as the North Turramurra Junior Soccer Club and later known as North Turramurra Junior Sports Club which expanded to include local Netball players.
Prior to the vertical black and white striped strip which has been worn since the 1970’s, our original club strip was a black shirt with a white V, white shorts and hooped socks.
Many loyal families have represented our club since its establishment. The Cavanders, Lethorns, Onsykos, Rebertsons, Dents, Laws, Harwoods, Redfearns and Soupidis who all had at least 3 family members play for our club. The Glenisters, Newells and Soupidis families had both father and sons play for the club. There have even been families field 4 players in a squad, the Soupidis (father and 3 sons) and the Redfearns (4 brothers). The Cavander family had a family member involved either as a coach, manager, administrator or player from the early 1960's through to the 1980's. Additionally, Mrs Cavander's contribution to our club cannot be overlooked as she hand made and washed the players' shirts, helped in the tuckshop and sold drinks on the side line to raise funds.
A notable feature of our traditional home ground Samuel King Oval (formerly known as North Turramurra Oval) was a 'tin shed' at the Bobbin Head Road end of the ground. It served many purposes including a dressing room, a storage shed, the tuckshop, a committee meeting place and as shelter from the rain before it was later replaced with the current amenities.